Monday, June 28, 2010

Welcome!

Okay, I'm at Detroit airport waiting for my flight to London to start on my English adventure. I will be at the Royal Holloway University of London attending the European ACR conference through Saturday. Then, the walking adventure begins. I have no idea what kind of Internet access I will have once I starting walking the walk, but I'll try my best to post info on my travels.

Thanks to all of you for following this blog.

Thanks a lot to the huge number of contributions you made to the cause. I appreciate it. For those of you still thinking of contributing, you can still do so at http://www.justgiving.com/walk-rajiv.

3 comments:

  1. It will be nice to have another perspective from which to remember this trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Raju,
    have a nice trip and your walking for a cause makes us all proud! Best of health and everything!
    Suresh,Coimbatore

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whaever be the computer age-it si all ultimately timetested back to basics-switch and repower! Intersting!
    bestwishes
    suresh

    ReplyDelete